Welcome to the JPG Design Review Portal
This portal has been created to help our landowners to simplify the process of submitting plans for design review at any of our estates.
The Johnson Property Group Design Review Panel was established to evaluate all proposed home and landscape designs within each estate. The design guidelines for each estate assist in creating a well-designed new community and protect the investment of your new home. You or your builder/architect must submit your proposed house design along with landscape plans for review and approval by the Design Review Panel prior to lodgement with Council.
In reviewing each home design, the panel takes into consideration applications submitted and/or approved on neighbouring lots to ensure that there is no repetition in design and or colour schemes. If repetition does occur, they will work through alternative solutions with you and your builder. Colour palettes of adjacent homes should complement each other to ensure a pleasant overall aesthetic for everyone.
You can view the status of your application any time by logging into the portal.
Using the portal is easy – follow the steps below:
1. Prepare your application
- Ensure your plans adhere to the Design Guidelines for your estate
- Prepare the following documents:
- All drawings (site plans, floor plans, elevations, sections and ancillary structures)
- External material finishes schedule and colour palettes
- Detailed landscaping plan
- Basix Certificate
3. Application Review
- The JPG Design Review Panel will review your application
- This process can take up to 14 business days
- You’ll receive an email notice once the review is complete
4. Application Approval
- You’ll be notified via email as soon as your application has been approved